Claremont is a leading commercial interior design and fit-out company. We are a creative, driven and ambitious company with a strong reputation that we’re seeking to build on. We pride ourselves on very high-quality creative output, coupled with a keen understanding of our clients’ key business drivers.
We have an amazing opportunity for an ambitious and driven Marketing Manager looking for their next challenge.
This role is designed to support and help enable both the marketing and business development teams in delivering greater commercial value for the business.
You will be responsible for designing and delivering all marketing activity and campaigns including our account-based marketing programmes that will deliver solid pipeline and opportunities to the for sales and business development teams. The role incorporates the entire marketing mix and applicants should have demonstrable experience of creating and delivering successful integrated campaigns across a variety of marketing channels, including account-based marketing (ABM) programmes.
The role will also include the development of marketing materials, sales enablement tools, competitor analysis and tactics to accelerate go-to-market initiatives. You will own the development of our sales support materials and partner closely with cross functional groups to develop content for our demand generation campaigns and website. You’ll also help craft the messaging and tone of our thought leadership content as part of our ongoing content strategy.
The key areas of responsibility for this role are as follows:
- Working with the marketing and business development teams to identify high-value opportunities
- Responsible for managing and executing Claremont’s annual marketing plan and budget
- Experienced in CRM management, reporting and lead handling processes
- Be experienced in and capable of delivering the full marketing mix, including:
- Account based marketing (ABM) and key account management
- Digital marketing (SEO, PPC, website development, Google website analytics, CMS management, email marketing and landing page development, marketing automation, keywords etc),
- Content and thought leadership programmes
- Reputation management programmes (including traditional PR, media relations, social PR, content marketing and thought leadership and social media)
- High impact demand generation and lead generation campaigns
- Event marketing
- Marketing data management and GDPR compliance
- Brand development and corporate design
- Production and design of all sales support materials
- Video and new media production
- Campaign and programme management
Personal Characteristics & Key skills
- Strategic thinker who can execute tactically – able to see and manage marketing as a strategic tool, not just an executional checklist
- Show good initiative and be able to follow through on tasks – gets things done on time and in a well-organised fashion, be able to manage and deliver through others.
- Have a minimum of 7 years’ commercial experience in marketing and a minimum of 3 years’ experience at a marketing manager level
- Excellent project, campaign and programme management skills
- Experienced in people management – the successful candidate will have up to 4 direct and indirect reports
- High level of numeracy – ability to work with, analyse, and interpret data
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills
- Strong educational background – likely to include good degree (2:1 or above)
- CIM qualified is a plus
- Salary package £40,000 Circa depending on experience
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays (increases to 27 days after 5 years, 30 days after 10 years)
- Option to buy additional or sell holiday days
- Company pension with employer contributions
- Health and wellbeing benefits including free eye tests, cycle to work scheme
- Perkbox employee benefits scheme
Strictly no agencies please.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to email@example.com
Click here to download a copy of this job description