Department: Contracts Department
Claremont is a leading commercial interior design and fit-out company. We work with our clients from initial consultation right through to delivery to shape workspaces that meet the needs of organisations and their people. Unlike many of our competitors, we’re a privately-owned company with a board of directors who are actively involved in the day-to-day operations as well as the strategic direction of the business and who care passionately about delivering an excellent service to our clients.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Quantity Surveyor to join our experienced and dedicated team in our Warrington headquarters.
Work towards being able to carry out all of the responsibilities of a Quantity Surveyor listed below. Provide assistance in all of these duties where knowledge and experience does not allow them to be carried out independently.
Qualifications / experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Meet the academic requirements and qualify for Degree Apprenticeship in Quantity Surveying
• Willing to work towards chartered status with RICS (structured training programme available within Claremont)
• Driving licence preferable
• Interested in interior fit out and interior design
Salary & Package
Why work for us? Benefits include:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Claremont is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from all individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.