Claremont is a leading commercial interior design and fit-out company. We are a creative, driven and ambitious company with a strong reputation that we’re seeking to build on. We pride ourselves on very high quality creative output, coupled with a keen understanding of our clients’ key business drivers.
We’ve got an exciting opportunity for an ambitious creative marketing executive to work in our Warrington headquarters, also providing occasional support to our teams in London and Bristol, in a fast-paced, supportive environment. This role plays a key part both in driving forward the company’s marketing activity and output, and in supporting the senior sales directors in compiling bids and tenders to win new business, so you should be in no doubt that you will play a pivotal role for us.
The job is diverse and requires someone with a passion for high-quality design across digital and print, strong project management skills and a firm understanding of the role marketing plays in supporting the wider business. You will work on a range of projects, clients and types of content, which will demand autonomy, strong creative flair and up-to-date knowledge of industry software and trends.
Working within a fast-moving, creative environment, you’ll react positively to feedback, keep a calm head under pressure and communicate proactively with the team to ensure workload is managed effectively. The team will also look to you to choose the most appropriate design solutions for the task at hand whilst looking for new, innovate ways to communicate the brand’s identity and the value we bring to our clients.
In this role, you will be working directly with the group marketing manager and group head of marketing, as well as with colleagues in the wider business. The role would suit an individual with a blend of design and marketing skills, able to bring the two disciplines together to support key business goals.
- Designing and delivering all brand collateral items for the company including whitepapers, brochures, presentations, sales support documents, case studies, infographics, iconography
- Acting as brand guardian and ensuring brand consistency across online and offline channels
- Designing forward-thinking and compelling content that is appropriate for our target audience
- Design template creation and management
- Supporting the senior sales directors and consultants, and pitch teams in Bristol and London in the preparation of bids, pitches and client responses, to tight deadlines
- Compiling and marshalling information and documents for bids and tenders, ability to make astute judgements on suitability of content and best way to visualise and present it to the client
- Assisting with the group marketing manager in producing strategic marketing campaigns
- Working with photographer, project owners and clients to arrange case study photography
- Managing corporate website content, blog and social media channels
- Maintaining file and asset management to ensure that design assets are accessible to other departments who may need access
- Keeping up-to-date records of work in progress and project timelines, reporting on progress against KPI benchmarks and targets
- Event support for sales and marketing events as needed
Essential skills and attributes
- Strong creative and graphic design capabilities
- Solid project management skills and the ability organise your own time
- A can-do attitude and good work ethic, and the willingness to expand your knowledge and skills to meet the business’ needs
- Sound understanding of corporate design and brand realisation across a breadth of media
- Excellent knowledge of the latest Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign) and ability to design for print production as well as digital assets
- Experience of creating PowerPoint presentations
- Excellent layout and typography skills, sharp attention to detail and proofing
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and confidently to peers and team leaders alike
- Ability to build relationships with diverse teams, persuasive and a good collaborator
- Ability to work under pressure whilst managing multiple stakeholders
- Appreciation of brand and brand realisation
- Firm understanding of marketing methodology and the role marketing plays in supporting the wider business
- Knowledge of video production and editing (Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects)
- Experience creating animations / explainer videos
- Experience creating vlog content
- Professional photography skills
- Previous experience in website content management (WordPress) and social media publishing (LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest) – training can be given if needed
- Previous experience in helping to deliver corporate events (nice to have)
- Experience with Prezi
Your experience and qualifications
- 3-5 years’ commercial experience in a similar B2B role
- An HND or degree in creative marketing or related subject (although we would consider an unqualified individual with suitable industry experience and portfolio)
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays (increases to 27 days after 5 years, 30 days after 10 years)
- Option to buy additional or sell holiday days
- Company pension with employer contributions
- Health and wellbeing benefits including childcare vouchers, free eye tests, cycle to work scheme
- Perkbox employee benefits scheme
No agencies please.
If you are interested in joining our team please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a copy of the job description here.